The company GEONE Real Estate a.s., Company ID: 242 87 512 with its registered office at Partyzánská 18/23, Holešovice, 170 00 Praha 7, incorporated in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, File 18153 (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), acts in accordance with with personal data protection legislation and adheres to all principles and practices relating to this area.
2) Basic information on the processing of personal data
These policies apply to information gathered by the Company through the use of the Web sites and other resources (see below) provided by the Company to users and data provided in connection with the provision of information about the Company's projects to the end user. By using these resources, the user agrees to collect and process their personal data.
Other sources include: Company accounts on social networks (including electronic interaction), online and electronic communication between the user and the Company, data entered in the registration form or passed to the Company or its employees.
The Company allows users to point out that the text of the Policy may be amended by the Company at any time, and any amendments then enter into force upon their publication on this website.
3) Administrator and processor of personal data
The Personal Information Manager is the Company. User's personal data is further stored and processed by GEONE Real Estate a.s. and EASYCORE MEDIA LTD, in accordance with the Principles and applicable laws.
4) Personal data with which the Company is managing
Personal information is any information about a designated or identifiable entity through which a particular individual can be identified directly or indirectly.
Data Collected by the Company:
1) Such data, which is itself provided by the data subjects:
it may be such data as:
- were provided as part of the intention to conclude a contractual relationship between the data subject and the Company,
- have been provided by the data subject in the context of the execution of contractual obligations
- which were provided to the Company as part of web site registration
- were provided in the communication with the Company (e-mail, contact form ...)
- were otherwise provided by the data subjects of the Company
2) Such data provided by companies from a source other than the data subjects themselves:
Such data include, for example:
- Any publicly available resources - such as public registers, registers ...
- Information provided by the Company to third parties that is necessary and necessary for the realization of the contractual relationship and the obligations thereunder between the data subject and the Company
- Contact details of company employees with whom the Company is in business contact as well as public employees
5) How the company uses personal data
How and for what purposes are the data collected by the Company?
- The data collected can be used in the Company's business itself, particularly for the purpose of entering into a contractual relationship (and its subsequent registration) between the Company and the data subject and the subsequent realization of the subject of the contractual relationship (eg execution, sale of real estate, construction itself).
- The data gathered can be used for accounting purposes of the Company (eg by issuing accounting documents, recording of payments, keeping accounts according to statutory requirements)
Marketing and advertising activities
- Sending information and news Data may be used by the Company to address potential suppliers and business partners about possible joint business cooperation All marketing and advertising activity is based on the entity's consent or the existence of a contractual relationship between the Company and the data subject. The data subject may at any time disagree (in writing) with the Company so that its data are so used (but with respect to the contractual relationship) or be contacted. At the same time, he may request that all his or her personal data be forgotten.
Protecting the rights and claims of the Company
- Where necessary, the data collected may be used for the protection and rights, claims and interests of the Company (for example, in court proceedings, enforcement of claims, communication with state authorities, etc.)
6) Sharing and forwarding of data
Which Third Parties Can Company Data Provide?
- Under certain statutory conditions, data may be provided to government and public authorities, in particular to law enforcement authorities.
- Personal data may be provided by the Company to its employees and other business partners or service providers if the nature of the service provided by the Company is requested to contact and work with personal data solely for the purpose for which the personal data of the users were obtained . Persons to whom personal data will be provided will be bound by the obligation of confidentiality and compliance with applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Without the consent of clients or users, personal data will under no circumstances be shared with any third party that would like to use them for direct marketing without the consent of users or clients.
- Personal data of users or clients are not provided outside the territory of the European Union.
- The company may share the personal data of users and clients with the legal entities that make up the GEONE group. All these companies are bound by confidentiality in the processing of personal data and protect them in accordance with applicable legislation.
7) Data subjects' rights
Storing personal information
- The company keeps personal data for as long as is necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was listed by the user.
- At the request of the user, the Company shall, without undue delay, indicate how and where the personal data of the user are collected, for what purpose, how they are secured and to whom and how they are transmitted.
Deletion of personal data
- At the moment when the time limit for the retention of personal data has already passed by the law or other generally binding regulation or the period for which the Company has given its consent to the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to request the deletion of personal data. The company will delete the personal information without undue delay after receipt of the request.
- The right to delete personal data is also subject to the following:
- It revokes the consent given to the processing of personal data
- Opposes the processing of personal data
- Personal data is processed in violation of law
- Cases where data will not be erased on request:
- There has not yet been any leakage by law or any other generally binding legal regulation of mandatory filing periods
- Data is stored in anonymous or pseudonymous form
- There is a dispute with the data subject, there is a legal claim that will be enforced or another problem situation is addressed, which would be significantly hindered or mitigated by the deletion of the data.
- The user has the right to ask the company to keep his or her personal data in all databases and documents of the Company forgotten.
- Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data
- If the data is processed by the Company on the basis of the data subject of the consent, the latter may revoke this consent at any time in writing.
- Submission of objection to processing
- If the entity's data are processed by the Company as a legitimate interest, the entity may oppose such processing if it has doubts about the substantiation of this title.
- Submitting a complaint
- The entity may also protect itself against unauthorized processing of data by submitting a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Right to opt out of marketing communications
8) What are cookies?
A cookie is a short text file that sends a web page to a browser. Allows the site to record your visit information, such as preferred language and other settings.
Based on cookies, the user is not identifiable, their storage is not used to retrieve personal information, only helps to improve website and user convenience (e.g., saves secure search settings, can choose to select relevant users, track the number of visitors to that site, .)